Use Our Building
Generations of Columbiana’s brides have walked down First Presby’s 100 foot aisle to say their vows under the dome. We would love to host your wedding as well. The sanctuary seats approximately 400 people, boasts one of the finest pipe organs in Columbiana County and has exceptional acoustics for vocal or other instrumental music. Our Fellowship Hall, which seats 100 and accommodates many more in a reception format, is available for receptions and rehearsal dinners. Church staff are available to officiate and provide music, but couples are also welcome to use their own officiates or musicians.
If interested, contact the church office for a tour, rate information and other guidelines.
- All weddings must be approved by the Session (Board) of First Presbyterian Church
- The church is not air conditioned
- No alcohol is allowed to be served in the church building
Meetings & Events
Over the years, scout troops, fitness classes, support groups, community organizations and many individuals have used First Presbyterian for a range of meetings, events and family gatherings. Whether you need a classroom for a conversation, a hall for a dinner or a stage for a performance, First Presbyterian can likely accommodate your needs.
If interested, contact the church office for rates and availability.
Seats 400. Grand piano, organ, lectern. Sound system. Food is not allowed. Note: some restrictions apply to types of events allowed in Sanctuary.
- Fellowship Hall
Seats 100 at tables, 200 auditorium style. Upright piano, lectern, stage, sound system. Kitchen access is available.
Seats 15 at tables, 25 auditorium style. Sound system.
Seats 8 around table, 15 on sofas & chairs. Grand piano. Air conditioned.
- All building use requests must be approved by the Session (Board) of First Presbyterian Church
- With exception of the Parlor, all spaces listed are not air conditioned
- No alcohol is allowed in the church building